The Delivery Marketplace enables users to arrange and schedule Delivery Services with third party providers of such services (“Service Providers”).
Access and Use of the Delivery Marketplace
This part sets out the additional obligations that apply to your choice to use the Dosta Package Delivery request option. These terms apply in addition to any other rights or obligations set out in the Terms.
You may not authorize third parties to use your Account to access and use the Delivery Marketplace. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when accessing or using the Delivery Marketplace, and you may only access or use the Delivery Marketplace for lawful purposes.
You agree that before initiating a Delivery Service on theDelivery Marketplace, you are well aware of these contents of the Package sent or requested by you, and that such contents are legal and within limits of transportation under any applicable law.
You may not in your access or use of the Delivery Marketplace cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to Service Providers or any other party.
You may not access the Delivery Marketplace or use the DeliveryService to send any Prohibited Items (“Prohibited Items”). Prohibited Items include, but are not limited to:
· Illegal items;
· Firearms, weapons, ammunition, and their parts;
· Highly perishable food or beverages (e.g., frozen products);
· Recreational drugs, drug paraphernalia, or tobacco products;
· Currency (paper or coin) of any nationality, securities (including stocks and bonds, share certificates and blank signed share transfer forms), coupons, stamps, negotiable instruments in bearer form, cashier's cheques, travellers’ cheques, money orders, passports, credit/debit/ATM cards, , lottery tickets, gambling devices, work of arts, antiques;
· Dangerous or hazardous items, including explosives, items that are poisonous or flammable (e.g., paints or adhesives containing a flammable liquid), hazardous waste (e.g., hypodermic needles), or medical waste;
· Stolen goods;
· Fragile items;
· Sexual aids; obscene or pornographic material;
· Livestock, regulated species (e.g., noxious weeds, prohibited seeds),human corpses, organs or body parts, blood, urine and other liquid diagnostic specimens or animal parts, bloods, or fluids;
· gold and silver ore, bullion, precious metals and stones, jewellery, semi-precious stones including commercial carbons or industrial diamonds;
· any prepared food from restaurants or any other commercial prepared food vendor;
· Any items for which you do not have permission to send;
The above list of Prohibited Items is not exhaustive. Dosta retains the discretion to prohibit additional items that are not on the above list.
You also agree that, upon becoming aware of the commission of any offence or your intention to commit any offence upon initiating or during a Delivery Service of any non-permitted item(s) or otherwise restricted under applicable law, us or the Service Provider may report such information to the law enforcement authorities.
The Package(s), together, per trip, may not be greater than 10*10*10 in measurements and 5 kilograms in weight. You must prepare and securely close and seal the Package(s) for safe delivery.
Refusal or Rejection of Deliveries
At a Service Provider’s sole discretion, a Service Provider may refuse to pick up or deliver the Package(s), or cancel the delivery after acceptance if the Service Provider believes You are infringing upon the Terms;
Delivery, Redelivery, and Undeliverable Packages
If the Service Provider is not able to complete the delivery because, for example, the recipient is not at the delivery location to accept the delivery, the Service Provider may attempt to arrange for the return of the Package to you. You acknowledge and agree that you may be charged for any costs associated with a delivery failure or a return delivery.
If the Service Provider is not able to return the Package, you acknowledge and agree that the Package may be left at the original pickup location, a Dosta hub (if available in the particular market), with local law enforcement or, provided you send the Service Provider written instruction via the Technology Services, at the delivery location. To the extent feasible and if requested by you, Dosta will also attempt to facilitate an exchange of the undelivered Package between you and the Service Provider. You acknowledge and agree that you may be charged additional fees in connection with the return, redelivery or disposal of your Package.